Friday, March 8, 2013

Nevermore: The Final Maximum Ride Adventure by James Patterson

Source
Nevermore: The Final Maximum Ride Adventure by James Patterson
Published by Little, Brown Books for Young Readers
Published in August 2012


I really enjoyed reading this book, because there was a lot of romance, loyalty, betrayal and butt-kicking fights. I also enjoyed this book a lot, because I got to get to know the characters in more depth, and this book was very descriptive with feelings, which made me understand these characters more than any of the other books in these series. I absolutely loved the book, and I think that this book was a very nice ending to the Maximum Ride series. Although I was a little disappointing that they didn't really get to save the world.... or that you are never told if they ever did, because the series was based on her saving the planet and the human population, and towards the end, they seem to be the only survivors.

Review by Karen G.

No comments: